Weitech Bird Repeller Ultrasonic
Keeps birds away and protects balconies, window sills, terraces, courtyards, etc., from droppings and cooing.
Emits ultrasound signals. Disturbed pigeons change their perch after 2 to 3 weeks and stop leaving their droppings.
- This device generates sounds of varying frequencies and adjustable intensity to drive pigeons away from your balconies, terraces, garages, sheds, etc.
- Protects an area with a radius of 5 to 6m.
- Works with three AA batteries. (not supplied)
- This device can be heard by humans
- Turn the device off at night.
Wird oft zusammen gekauft